More Food

I love food... I mean really well prepared food. I love to cook, love to feed people and love to eat at good restaurants.
I am hungry. All I can think of is crispy bread loaf with a pat of european sweet butter, rich luscious strawberries, butterfly pasta in wine based white sauce with parmesan cheese, a nice porto, a dark chocolate hazelnut mousse, the paneer and potatoes in a creamy sauce of malai koftas, spicy thin poha chivda with onions and dhaniya, surali wadi with lots of tadka, malai lassi, butter sauteed mushrooms, ghee soaked puran poli, soft rasmalai... Thats living!

Comments

Alok said…
I suggest you title your next post even more food, and more importantly, have all the items mentioned in this post on your Diwali party.
Sagar Bhanagay said…
Fasting is good... I love food... malnourished children ... I love to feed people ... broken & scarred ... butterfly pasta ... finicky in food likings... spicy thin poha chivda with onions and dhaniya... war atrocities... That's living...

I'm so inter-twined ;). I need some 'neo-cubism' here !!! :D
me said…
And that was why I named the blog similarly... because it is very difficult to synchronize life as a monolith.

Popular posts from this blog

Of Karwa Chauth

Books et. al.

Indian Institutes